My quick and semi-ugly solution to save amazing rants and comments forever and more organized.
What it is and it will be:
- archive of rants and comments from devrant that I found very good
- the original ranters will be informed when their rants are archived
- the original ranters and/or the management team of devRant has the right to request the archive content's total deletion
- every single thing on there will be accessible by anyone anytime anywhere (as log as server is healthy)
What it may become:
- anyone can register and save their archive
- dev content archive from other sources
- dev articles blog
What it will never have/be:
- any form of payment
- tracking (I don't even wanna know how many users are viewing)
- non dev related content
I'm willing to create user accounts for anyone interested in very near future. So please buzz me here if you want one.
So far it's a website of Laravel + Voyager + bulma with very minimal custom codes (I had to write below 100 lines of code in total). It is on Vultr server.
I'm gonna maintain and update as much as I can on my spare time. Hence I don't consider this as a collab. However, any contribution is gladly welcome. 😄
You can check the code @ GitLab Repository
I have created a milestone on GitLab.